Spicy Asian Cobia
- Cobia fillets, cut into cubes
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- One bottle Szechuan Spicy Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Place Cobia cubes in a bowl or baking dish and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pour half the bottle of stir fry sauce over the fish and marinade for ½ hour.
- Coat the surface of a cast iron skillet with vegetable oil turn the heat to medium.
- Add two or three tablespoons of stir fry sauce to the pan and cook fish for 8 to 10 minutes until seared on the outside and flaky white in the middle.